Download Vimu Media Player for TV (Paid Version)
Advanced media player for Android TV and Google TV devices.
– One minute setup!
– Optimized for the TV.
– Support for most common file formats: MKV, AVI, MP4, MOV, FLV, TS, MPTS, WMV, DIVX, 3GP, VOB, MP3, FLAC, ALAC, JPEG (depends on device capabilities).
– Hardware decoding up to 4k (HEVC/VP9) on Android TV for compatible devices.
– Grid, list and double list navigation.
– Works as UPnP Renderer (DLNA Push) on Android TV.
– Simple and fast Leanback UI for Android TV.
– Android TV Picture-in-Picture mode support (7.0+).
– Navigation and playback from internal storage, SD cards and USB drives.
– Navigation and playback from Windows shares (SMB).
– Navigation, search and playback from UPnP/DLNA servers.
– Navigation and playback from WebDAV servers.
– Navigation and playback from NFS servers.
– Switching audio tracks in multilingual files.
– AC3, EAC3, DTS pass-through on Android TV.
– Support for external SRT subtitles in any encoding (you need to have an srt (lower case extension) file in the same directory as your movie file like movie.mkv and movie.srt).
– Support for embedded MKV, MP4 in SSA/ASS,, SRT, DVBSub and VOBSub formats
– M3U playlists support.
– Streaming (progressive download) from HTTP/HTTPS sources.
This app is ONLY compatible with TV boxes and TV-sets. Tablets and phones are not supported!
- Fixed launching from 3rd-party apps.
- Fixed HTTPS streams playback.
- Improvements and fixes in Vimu Engine.
- Improvements in WebDAV support (added SSL).
- Languages: Rus, Ukr, Ang
- Graphics optimization in PngQuant and Zipalign
- Removed analytics / advertising
- Removed check for Android emulator
- Removed dependency on Google play services
- Removed debug information
- Removed duplicate graphics
- Compress application in Ultra mode
- Architecture only arm7
How to Install ?
- Download the Apk from below Link
- Install it on your device
- Done, Enjoy 🙂 !
How to Download ? [Read Here]