Poweramp Music Player v3-build-876 Cracked APK is Here ! [Latest]
Poweramp Music Player
Poweramp is a powerful music player for Android. Poweramp v3 is a major update focused on the new Audio engine, UI, and navigation.
New Audio engine:
- Support for hi-res output (where supported by the device)
- New DSP, including updated Equalizer/Tone/Stereo expand, and the new Reverb/Tempo effects
- Internal 64bit processing
- New configurable per-output Options
- New configurable Resampler, Dither options
- Opus, tak, mka, dsd dsf/dff formats support
- Gapless smoothing
- 30/50/100 volume levels (Settings/Audio/Advanced Tweaks)
- Visualizations (supporting .milk presets and spectrum)
- New “wave” seekbar, can be also static via Skin options
- Light and Dark skins included, both with Pro Buttons and Static Seekbar options
- New notifications
- New menus, panels, popups, dialogs, etc.
- As previously, 3rd party skins are available (v2 skins are not compatible)
- Pull down or click album art to go to the current playing list
- As previously, swipe album art for the next/previous track, drag more for category change (applies also to the bottom miniplayer)
- Use bottom miniplayer to return to the main ui or to change tracks
- Swipe left/right from lists for fast return
- Pinch-zoom in lists
- Long press on item for the selection menu
- Plays mp3, mp4/m4a (incl. alac), ogg, wma*, flac, wav, ape, wv, tta, mpc, aiff (* some wma pro files may require NEON support)
- 10 band optimized graphical equalizer for all supported formats, presets, custom presets
- Separate powerful Bass and Treble adjustment
- Stereo eXpansion, mono mixing, balance
- Replay gain
- Plays songs from folders and from own library
- Dynamic queue
- Lyrics support, including lyrics search via musiXmatch plugin
- Embed and standalone .cue files support
- Support for m3u, m3u8, pls, wpl playlists
- OpenGL based cover art animation
- Downloads missing album art
- Custom visual themes, lot of skins available on Play
- 4 widget types with many selectable styles, advanced customization; Android 4.2 lock screen widgets
- Configurable lock screen
- Headset support, automatic Resume on headset and/or BT connection (can be disabled in settings)
- Tag editor
- Fast library scan
- High level of customization via settings
Common Questions/Answers for Poweramp:
Q. How do I disable visualization?
A. It’s disabled by default, can be enabled/disabled by first left button right under cover or in Settings / Visualizations.
Q. Seekbar? Titles on cover? Other UI tweaks?
A. Please use settings / Look and feel / Skin and set built-in skin options as needed.
Q. My songs are missing from folders/library/playlists.
A. Please ensure you have all your folders with music actually checked in Poweramp settings/ Library / Music Folders.
Q. Amplified basses are distorted over Bluetooth.
A. Please review Poweramp settings / Audio / Direct Volume Control (DVC) options.
- Hi-Res output support for Snapdragon 865
- New options: Follow Day/Night Mode, Increase Resolution, Never Clear On Add, and more
- Track menu reorganization
- Improved gapless for iTunes mp3s
- Long press on navbar Equalizer button opens presets
- Poweramp API improvements
- Improved LHDC/HWA detection
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
- Translations updates, added Dutch