AdAway is an open source ad blocker for Android using the hosts file.
Attention: DEVICE MUST BE ROOTED FOR THIS APPLICATION
- AdAway is Open Source and Free Software (GPLv3+)
- AdAway lets you select your own sources of hosts files
- You can add exceptions to your Whitelist if an app is not working when specific hosts are blocked
- You can define extra hostnames in your own Blacklist
- You can add your own (hostname, IP)-pairs in the Redirection List
- You can donate money to support the development of in-app.
- Root access: To write hosts file to the system partition
- Internet access: To download hosts files
- Modify/delete SD card content: To export lists to SD card
- Wakelock: Wake up the phone when AdAway updates in the background
- Google Play Billing: To donate via Google Play Store
- Improve overall host list computation
- Add host redirected feature in VPN ad blocking
- Remove WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission (use Storage Access Framework instead)
- Fix duplicate entries in generated hosts file
- Fix allowed hosts settings in VPN ad blocking
- Fix backup not exported as sdcard not writable
- Fix source update period task preference
- Fix host list paging
How to Install ?
- Download the Cracked Apk from below Link
- Install it on your device
- Done, Enjoy !