AdAway is an open source ad blocker for Android using the hosts file.
Attention: DEVICE MUST BE ROOTED FOR THIS APPLICATION
- AdAway is Open Source and Free Software (GPLv3+)
- AdAway lets you select your own sources of hosts files
- You can add exceptions to your Whitelist if an app is not working when specific hosts are blocked
- You can define extra hostnames in your own Blacklist
- You can add your own (hostname, IP)-pairs in the Redirection List
- You can donate money to support the development of in-app.
- Root access: To write hosts file to the system partition
- Internet access: To download hosts files
- Modify/delete SD card content: To export lists to SD card
- Wakelock: Wake up the phone when AdAway updates in the background
- Google Play Billing: To donate via Google Play Store
- Fix online modification date for unavailable source
- Prevent missing url at source creation
- Prevent invalid source url to be restored
- Fix web server certificate install on Android 11
How to Install ?
- Download the Apk from below Link
- Install it on your device
- Done, Enjoy 🙂 !
How to Download? [Read Here]
⬆️ DOWNLOAD WILL START SOON ⬆️