Swift Dark Substratum Theme
Swift Dark is a Substratum theme with 200+ handcrafted overlays, using a selected shade of dark gray for the backgrounds and preserving the apps original accent and primary colors wherever possible.
It supports the following systems:
• Android AOSP-based ROMs Nougat, Oreo, Pie and Android 10
• OnePlus Oreo, Pie and Android 10
• Samsung Nougat, Oreo and Pie
• Nexus Nougat and Oreo
• Pixel Oreo, Pie and Android 10
+ option to pick from a variety of system accents on Android 10, Pie, Oreo, and Nougat OMS!
ROOT or PLUGINS requirement:
- Root and plugins requirements are set by the Substratum theme engine and by how overlays work on Android, NOT by the theme code!
- Nougat: you will need root, or a custom OMS-ready ROM. On Samsung Nougat, you will need a separate, paid add-on developed by the Substratum team.
- Oreo: you will need root, or a custom Sysserv ROM, or a separate, paid add-on developed by the Substratum team to theme without root by activating Substratum through ADB.
- Samsung Pie ONLY FOR S9, S9+, NOTE 9: you can either root your device or use the separate, paid add-on developed by the Substratum team to theme without root by activating Substratum through ADB.
- Pie: you must root your device to use any Substratum theme on it! This includes any other Samsung Pie device of course.
- Android 10: you must root your device to use any Substratum theme on it! We currently support OxygenOS and AOSP ROMs.
- Make sure that you have all that you need to use the Substratum theme engine.
- Download the Substratum theme engine app and the theme. When you open up the Substratum app you’ll find the theme inside.
- Open the theme inside the Substratum app and select your System in the menu at the top. Then, select the apps you want to theme and proceed with installation.
- Wait until all overlays are installed and then reboot.
If you are using Oreo or Pie, you may need to enable all overlays in the “Manager” inside the Substratum app after installing overlays and rebooting for them to properly work. Make sure to read the extended instructions in the Documentation!
!! Remember to uninstall all overlays before upgrading your firmware (OTA) !!
- No LP or Google Play Modded needed.
How to Install ?
- Download the Apk from below Link
- Install it on your device
- Done, Enjoy 🙂 !
How to Download? [Read Here]
⬆️ DOWNLOAD WILL START SOON ⬆️