OpenVPN for Android
Openvpn for Android is an open source client based on the open source OpenVPN project.
It uses the VPNService API of Android 4.0+ and requires neither Jailbreak nor root on your telephone.
Can I get free Internet
No, this app is for connecting to an OpenVPN server.
How to connect
OpenVPN is a client software to connect to an OpenVPN server. It is not an APP selling or provding any VPN services.
It allows to your own/company/university/provider OpenVPN server or to the VPN service of many of the commercial
Access to your photos/media (Android older than 6.0)
This app implements a feature to import OpenVPN profiles from the SDCard/internal memory. Google categorizes this access “accessing your media and photos”
- Fix keystore signing on Android 4.1 (yes, really )
- Fix always visible status from last beta
- Fix default routes not installed with openvpn 3++
- Support ECDSA Certificates from Android keystore, OpenVPN 2.x only
- New OpenSSL Version (1.1.0h)
- Speed test for OpenSSL crypto algorithm
- Experimental support for OpenVPN 3 C++ core
Implement .api.DisconnectVPN Intent for easy control from other apps
- Better proxy support including Tor(Orbot)
Add 46 NORD VPN Premium Server’s + 83 ExpressVPN Premium Server
How to Install?
- Download and install apk file as usual
- Done and Enjoy!