OnePlus Gestures — Gesture Control
“Gesture control” is the next big thing. The “iPhone X” has it, “OnePlus” adapted it and it looks like that “Android P” will also add a “Gesture Control” thing.
For sure many other oem’s like “Samsung”, “Huawei”, “Motorola” or “LG” will also adapt it in the near future.
This application is for you if:
• You always want to have the latest features and innovations on your device
• You have broken hardware buttons
• You simply love “Gesture Control”
• Swipe up from the center
• Swipe up and hold from the center
• Swipe up from the left
• Swipe up and hold from the left
• Swipe up from the right
• Swipe up and hold from the right
• Swipe from the left to the right
• Swipe from the right to the left
• More will propably follow
• Launch Google Assistant
• Last App
• Open notifications
• Open power dialog
• Recent apps
• Open quick settings
• Toggle split screen
• You can request actions in the google plus community
- The ability to hide the nav bar is now back in this app!!
- Added the ability to move the activation area up while keyboard is visible
- Improved permission requesting
- Moved gesture settings to a separate screen
- Reduced memory usage
- Reduced apk size
- Reduced battery usage
- Performance improvements
- Stability improvements
- Tons of under the hood changes
- Fixed kill foreground app action
How to Install ?
- Download the Cracked Apk from below Link
- Install it on your device
- Done, Enjoy !