An ultimate navigation application for all outdoor enthusiasts – hikers, mountainbikers, mountaineers, trail runners or geocachers.
And not only for them, Locus Map Pro is widely used also by professionals – explorers, travelers or rescue squads all over the world.
Locus Map Pro offers true multi functionality and flexibility:
• advanced navigation capability, supporting online and offline routing services
• unprecedented choice of premium online and offline maps
• advanced map tools – map overlays, offsets, WMS sources support
• tools for monitoring sports activities – track recording, customizable dashboard, audio coach, charts, statistics, support of external BL/ANT+ sensors (GPS, HRM, cadence…)
• worldwide weather 24/7 forecast
• sophisticated tools for geocaching – location tools, online/offline logging, support of trackables, Pocket Queries, spoilers…
•LoMaps – offline maps of all the World – switch them to hiking/biking map, winter or city map. FREE DOWNLOAD of the first 3 LoMaps.
Detailed hiking maps and cycling maps of the best world map publishers:
•USA by USGS classic/satellite, NeoTreks (AccuTerra),
•Canada by BackRoad Map Books,
•maps of Great Britain by Ordnance Survey (Explorer, Landranger), Switzerland by SwissTopo, Belgium by IGN Belgium, France by IGN France, Denmark by Kortforsyningen, Iceland by LMI Atlas Map, Netherlands by Map5.nl, Slovenia by PZS Maps, Spain by CNIG maps, Sweden by Lantmäteriet, Poland by Compass, Germany, Austria and North Italy by Kompass, Outdooractive – Summer and Winter maps, Basemap.at and Freytag-Berndt, Czechia and Slovakia by SHOCart and Geodézie Online
and many others…
•support of external maps in MAP, SQLite, TAR, MBT, GEMF, Orux or RMA formats, and of own OpenStreetMap or map themes
Navigation and guidance
• turn•by•turn voice navigation with support of online/offline routing services
• beeline guidance to a point (on map or by compass) or along a route with notifications
• multi•profile track recording
• audio coach – commented workouts
• support of Bluetooth/ANT+ external sensors – HRM, speed/cadence, GPS, NMEA
• route planning
• import/export of routes/tracks from/to various formats (KML, KMZ, GPX…) and web services (Strava, Runkeeper, GPSies, Google Earth, Freelogbook.biz etc…)
• customizable bike computer dashboard
• creating own database – order, search, sort
• import/export in many formats, web services support
• OSM POIs
• map overlay, calibration and offsets
• support of various external map formats and coordinate systems
• visualising geotagged photos, OSM notes
• online and offline addresses
• OSM POIs, GeoNames and Wikipedia
• downloading geocaches via Geocaching4Locus add•on
• offline and online logging
• support of waypoints, PocketQuery, trackables, spoilers
• graphic and calculation tools
• private or public sharing of location in real time
And much more
• parking assistant, sunrise/sunset time, world wide weather forecast, NFC tagger, QR code generator…
This app uses the Device Administrator permission.
Locus Map Pro is highly customizable. Everything can be set according to user’s needs. Its functionality can be further extended by numerous Add•ons – Locus Map Watch, Augmented reality, GeoGet/GSAK, Pebble, Munzee etc.
*** Version 3.43 ***
– fix: (PRO) ANT+ connection problem on Android 10
– fix: defunct login to Munzee service
– fix: crash when adding photos to points & screen rotation on
– fix: some more minor fixes
Android App Bundle Package;
Languages: Multi Languages;
Supported CPU architecture: arm64-v8a, armeabi-v7a, x86;
Supported Screen DPIs: lhdpi [120dpi], hdpi [240dpi], xhdpi [320dpi], xxhdpi [480dpi], xxxhdpi [640dpi].
1. Download and install latest SAI app (Split APK Installer);
2. Download this .apks archive app;
3. Install and Open SAI / Choose “Install APKs” button / Find and Select downloaded .apks archive app;
4. Wait for install and done. Enjoy!
Lucky Patcher Instructions:
1. Download and install latest Lucky Patcher app;
2. Install and Open Lucky Patcher and choose ‘Rebuild & Install’;
3. Find and Select downloaded this .apks archive app;
4. Wait for install and done. Enjoy!