LAN drive – SAMBA Server & Client
Access your phone/device files with common softwares : MAC OS Finder, File Explorer, ES Explorer, VLC, Kodi etc. LAN Drive is a powerfull and easy SMB server – also known as SAMBA server – designed for filesharing.
Works without ROOT : Read the tutorial inside the app (works on Windows / MAC / Linux)
Transform your phone as a network drive (also known as “z drive”).
Access your phone/device files with common softwares : MAC OS Finder, Windows File Explorer, Android ES Explorer, VLC, Kodi etc.
LAN drive is a powerfull and easy SMB server – also known as SAMBA server – designed for filesharing.
LAN drive is also a powerfull client to connect to SMB servers, and view/copy/paste files easily.
You could forget your usb key or your usb cable, you will never forget LAN Drive.
* Copy/paste/rename files and folders on your device with MAC OS Finder, Windows File Explorer, Android ES Explorer, etc.
* Access the ‘external’ storage (Photos and Videos included) in your device as a network shared folder.
* Access the Root folder and all directories including SD Cards or external HDDs as network shared folders
* View your multimedia files with embedded mediaplayer (or external app).
* Your device name appears automatically in MAC OS Finder, Windows File Explorer, Android ES Explorer, VLC, Kodi etc.
* Manage your device name (NetBios) and Workgroup name.
* 3 authentication types : Anonymous with popup confirmation, Anonymous and Users with custom rights
* Manage users and create your own shared folders with credentials.
* View users connected and disconnect them.
* Unlimited connections (several users can access your sharings at the same time)
* 5 languages : English, Spanish, French, German, Italian.
* Launched as a service in the background : Access your SMB server while using other apps
* Protocols SMB1 (CIFS) and SMB2 protocol (enable/disable via settings)
- Fix bugs and improvements: see https://bit.ly/landrivechanges for more details.
How to Install ?
- Download the Apk from below Link
- Install it on your device
- Done, Enjoy 🙂 !