FL Studio Mobile
Create and save complete multi-track music projects on your Android Phone or Tablet. Record, sequence, edit, mix and render complete songs.
- High quality synthesizers, sampler, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
- Step sequencer for fast percussion programming
- Configurable virtual piano-keyboard & Drumpads
- MIDI controller support. Play instruments and link to knobs/sliders
- Audio recording (with monitoring), track-length stem/wav import
- Browse sample and presets with pitchable-preview
- Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
- High quality audio engine (input/output latency depends on your device)
- Mixer: Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
- Effects include: Auto Ducker, Chorus, Compressor, Limiter, Distortion, Parametric Equalizer, Graphic Equalizer, Flanger, Reverb, High-Pass/Low-Pass/Band-Pass/Formant (Vox) Filters, Delays and Phaser to enhance your mix
- Piano roll editor to enter notes & chords or to edit recorded performances
- ntuitive screen layout configurable to work with all screen resolutions and sizes.
- Save and load your songs, export to WAV and MP3
- Share your songs via Sync to other Mobile 3 devices / installations
- Load your projects in the FL STUDIO* FREE Plugin Version of this App# and take them to the next level!
- Wirelessly share project data with other FL Studio Mobile Android, iOS and Windows App instances.
- ‘Split mixer tracks’ project export (Save) feature added.
- Exporting user data folders as a .zip archive. Once in your FILE browser tap – My Files > My Tracks > Select > [choose the folder with the switches that appear on the right side] > Export > SEND > [Available export locations should now show] > [choose the location for the .zip].
NOTE: If you need technical support tap the HELP button and let us know in the USERS & SUPPORT FORUM thanks!