FL Studio Mobile
Create and save complete multi-track music projects on your Android Phone or Tablet. Record, sequence, edit, mix and render complete songs.
- High quality synthesizers, sampler, drum kits & sliced-loop beats
- Step sequencer for fast percussion programming
- Configurable virtual piano-keyboard & Drumpads
- MIDI controller support. Play instruments and link to knobs/sliders
- Audio recording (with monitoring), track-length stem/wav import
- Browse sample and presets with pitchable-preview
- Pan, volume, release and attack time configurable per instrument
- High quality audio engine (input/output latency depends on your device)
- Mixer: Per-track mute, solo, effect bus, pan and volume adjustment
- Effects include: Auto Ducker, Chorus, Compressor, Limiter, Distortion, Parametric Equalizer, Graphic Equalizer, Flanger, Reverb, High-Pass/Low-Pass/Band-Pass/Formant (Vox) Filters, Delays and Phaser to enhance your mix
- Piano roll editor to enter notes & chords or to edit recorded performances
- ntuitive screen layout configurable to work with all screen resolutions and sizes.
- Save and load your songs, export to WAV and MP3
- Share your songs via Sync to other Mobile 3 devices / installations
- Load your projects in the FL STUDIO* FREE Plugin Version of this App# and take them to the next level!
- Wirelessly share project data with other FL Studio Mobile Android, iOS and Windows App instances.
- In app purchases – There is an in-App shop (content and additional synths).
- Location – Related to Bluetooth MIDI support; Apps that scan for BT devices must request LOCATION permission. It’s required because it may be possible to guess the location of an Android device by seeing which BT devices are nearby.
- Photos/Media/Files – FL Studio Mobile accesses audio files etc.
- Microphone – FL Studio can record audio. Your devices mic is the default input.
- Bluetooth – FL Studio Mobile supports Bluetooth MIDI Controllers.
TROUBLE-SHOOTING / STARTUP ISSUES