ePSXe for Android is a Playstation emulator (PSX and PSOne).
It is a port of the famous ePSXe for PC. ePSXe provides very high compatibility (>99%), good speed, and accurate sound. It is designed for smartphones and tablets, (for 1-4 players) including a fun 2 players option with split screen mode. It includes virtual touchscreen pad support, hardware buttons mapping (Xperia Play, phones with keyboard or gamepad, external gamepads bluetooth or USB such as WiiMote, Sixaxis, Xbox 360, Moga, Ipega) and analog sticks. ePSXe supports OpenGL HD enhanced graphics thanks to the Peopsxgl Plugin, cheat codes as well as savestates and memcards compatibility with the PC version. ePSXe includes native support for ARM and Intel Atom X86. More info: http://epsxe.com/android/
IMPORTANT: ePSXe doesn’t include games, Games must be provided by user.
- Update Android SDK support to Oreo
- Support to movement in Resident Evil Survivor Namco Gun mode
- Added Google Drive support
- Fixed fullscreen mode in 18:9 devices
- Added OTG Mouse support
- Fixed sound volume sweep (DW7 and DQ4)
- Fixed shortcuts on Android 8+
- Added barrel distortion effect to VR mode
- Fixes from 2.0.9
- And so on