Dev Tools Pro
Dev Tools Pro can be used to view the activity history, view manifest of any app, view recently used or installed apps, debug applications, view phone hardware and software-related information and so on, more features will be added later.
► View the latest open source projects daily
A well-selected daily Android open source project.
► Quickly view the system info
include system version information, hardware information, screen information, CPU information, virtual machine information, network-related information, ID-related information.
- You can add tool shortcuts to the desktop by long pressing the tool icon;
- You can add tool widgets to the desktop;
- You can start the tool through the shortcut quickly on Android 7.1, long pressing the application icon in the desktop;
- You can add the tool to the notification bar by Quick Settings Tile on Android 7.0.
By these shortcuts. You even don’t need to open the app.
Note: This part of the function is to solve the cumbersome operation of the developer option through the automated way, if you are tired of the cumbersome operation of the developer option also, then this tool is for you. If you need a tool different from the system developer option, this is not what you want, don’t install it, thanks.
1. Add ‘So puller’ Tool
2. Add a new icon to the ‘Developer Options’ Tool
3. Add tips when the purchase fails
4. Fix open folder failed after save apk
5. Fix some spelling mistakes
6. Fix cannot display the tips if last tips has not dismissed when saving apk
How to Install ?
- Download the Cracked Apk from below Link
- Install it on your device
- Done, Enjoy !