Apktool M (AntiSplit on Android)
A modified Apktool that can merge split-apks into a standalone .apk [SAP] file right on your Android device!
● Merge Split-APKs
– create a standalone .apk from split-apk packages
– opens .apks files from other apps (offers to install or merge the split), as well .xapk (format from APKPure)
– choice of parts splits (when installing, removing and merging)
● Install APKs & Split-APKs
● Uninstall APKs
– installed apps can be removed from the application list (new menu item)
● No PC needed!
– Toggle ‘Use appt2’ and/or ‘Fix for aapt2’ to solve anti-split merging errors
– fixed bug in quick edit, when the manifest was not specified minimum or target SDK version.
– added the choice of parts splits (when installing, removing and merging).
– changed the dialog with information about the application.
– installed apps can be removed from the application list (new menu item).
– you can manually enter the path in Explorer (long press on a string with a path).
– a few bug fixes.
How to Install ?
- Download the Cracked Apk from below Link
- Install it on your device
- Done, Enjoy !